The annual MudFactor 5K is a true reflection of both adversity and the human ability to overcome. Real obstacles, real dirt, and all the nastiness of life wrapped up in a 5K run/walk. Join our team and do the Mud Run with us in Dallas, TX or host us and we'll come to you! Together we can raise awareness about the destructive cycles of intergenerational trauma, and more importantly we can do something about it.
Everyone looks the same covered in mud - and everyone can step under the same firehose to get washed off! Joining us for a Mud Run or hosting one in your geographic area will inspire you to experience the nastiness of life, empower you to overcome the slippery slope, and remind you that even through the nastiness of life, you've always got a team that will stick out a hand and pull you through to a successful life. :
- Everyone looks the same covered in mud: Trauma does not discriminate.
- The same firehose washes it all off: Your support system is everything.
- Overcoming the slippery slope: The power of a firm first step
- The nastiness of life: The right team lends a hand and pulls you through.
- Ignite you first: It's where change begins